Information Technology Support Officer (Ref. Code 18/215/DB)
CompanyeSun Holdings Limited
District / CityHong Kong
- Responsible for daily system operations activities and network maintenance
- Assist in hardware and software set up, installation, upgrade and maintenance
- Perform routine system checking of server, network, connectivity, firewall and backup
- Work with vendor and support team on resolving system network issues
- Provide Helpdesk support and first level troubleshooting of PC, printing, network, application access issues, etc.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Diploma holder or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- Holder of MCSE/CCNA is preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in network equipment support and end user support experience in environment with Windows servers, Android, IOS, Desktop and MS Office applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-discipline, proactive, independent, hardworking and able to work under pressure
Please send your full resume stating date available, present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.