The Lai Sun Group was founded in 1947 as a garment manufacturer and obtained its first listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange in late 1972. The Group has since evolved into a diversified conglomerate and its principal activities include property development and investment in Hong Kong, the Mainland of China and overseas as well as hotel operation and management. Lai Sun Garment (International) Limited is listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and holds substantial interests in the listed companies of the Group.
- 2019-01-18 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT: DELAY IN DESPATCH OF CIRCULARS IN CONNECTION WITH THE VERY SUBSTANTIAL ACQUISITION IN RELATION TO THE ACQUISITION OF LAND USE RIGHTS
- 2019-01-09 ELECTION FORM - SCRIP DIVIDEND SCHEME IN RELATION TO THE FINAL DIVIDEND FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 JULY 2018
- 2019-01-09 CIRCULAR: SCRIP DIVIDEND SCHEME IN RELATION TO THE FINAL DIVIDEND FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 JULY 2018
- 2019-01-02 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT: DISCLOSEABLE TRANSACTION FOR LSG, eSUN AND LAI FUNG (DEEMED DISPOSAL OF 30% INTEREST IN TWO SUBSIDIARIES)
- 2018-12-27 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT: LICENSE AGREEMENT IN RELATION TO DUCATI